Pre-order now for a Q3 2023 release!
For a limited time, pre-orders will come with a PDF copy of the Vampire: The Masquerade 5th Edition Roleplaying Game Player’s Guide at no additional cost. Please read our fully policy on PDFs and bundles here.
The PDF will be added to your account upon release.
Mature Content Warning: contains graphic and written content of a mature nature, including violence, sexual themes, and strong language. Reader discretion is advised.
CHILDREN OF CAINE
The children of the night – what games they play! And what games can we play with them?
Vampires have lurked among us since the first cities rose nameless by the Euphrates. They command mighty powers and strange magics, they hunt in singular ways, they even flock together when times demand it.
This book collects new character-building options, powers, guides for playing together and alone and virtually, and new ways to use the old rules of Vampire: The Masquerade. The perfect companion to the Vampire: The Masquerade 5th Edition Core Rulebook!
- Consolidates profiles on Kindred clans featured across Vampire: The Masquerade 5th Edition supplement books.
- New Discipline Powers, Blood Sorcery Rituals, and Thin-Blood Alchemy, plus the Oblivion Discipline and its Ceremonies.
- Systems and advantages for coteries, including four new coterie types.
- Guidelines and advice for non-traditional chronicles, including: all Thin-blood, troupe-style, virtual play, and play without a Storyteller.
At a Glance
- Full-Color Hardcover Book
- Sourcebook for the Vampire: The Masquerade 5th Edition RPG
- Ages: 18+