Decide the Fate of a Nation and the Destiny of the World
As an Axis power, you will plan, build, and maneuver your mighty fleets of ships and aircraft in your effort to dominate the world. When the time is right, you will enter into direct military confrontations with the mightiest economic powers on earth, attempting to cripple them before they can thwart your plans.
As one of the Allied powers, you will come together with your allies in the recognized need for a common defense. To succeed, you will need to take charge of your economic, political, and military might, because you’ll be challenged by the greatest land, sea, and air powers the world has ever seen. Rewrite the story and leave your mark on history.
- Theater-level combat focusing on the Western Hemisphere at the beginning of World War II.
- Leave your mark on history! Play as United States, France, United Kingdom, Soviet Union, Germany, or Italy.
- 610 plastic pieces!
- Punchboard tokens are now double sided!
- Extra large 35” x 32” game board for a greater play experience.
- Updated rulebook based on Errata documents and FAQs.
- Stand-alone game, but compatible with Axis & Allies Pacific 1940 (sold separately) for a huge Axis & Allies experience!
- 1 Game Board
- 5 National Storage Boxes
- 1 Research & Development Chart
- 1 Battle/Casualty Strip
- 100 National Control Markers
- 16 Naval Base Markers
- 14 Air Base Markers
- 22 Industrial Complex Markers (10 Major & 12 Minor)
- 55 Gray Chips
- 15 Green Chips
- 10 Red Chips
- 6 Dice
- 610 Plastic Miniatures
At a Glance
- Number of Players: 2-5
- For Ages: 12+
- Playing Time: 6 hours
- Game Type: Strategy